Name and location of repository
Level of description
Department of Pathology Records
20.00 Linear Feet
Name of creator
The Department of Pathology was created in 1910 with Dr. Eugene Opie serving as the first head of the department from 1910 to 1923. Today, the department is considered one of seven basic science departments of the School of Medicine, with a strong emphasis on immunology.
Scope and content
System of arrangement
Conditions governing access
The collection is open and accessible for research.
Conditions governing reproduction
Users of the collection should read and abide by the Rights and Permissions guidelines at the Bernard Becker Medical Library Archives.
Users of the collection who wish to cite items from this collection, in whole or in part, in any form of publication must request, sign, and return a Statement of Use form to the Archives.
For detailed information regarding use of this collection, contact the Archives and Rare Book Department of the Becker Library (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Item description, Reference Code, Bernard Becker Medical Library Archives, Washington University in St. Louis.
Languages of the material
Scripts of the material
Language and script notes
Immediate source of acquisition
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related archival materials
- Robert A. Moore Reprints
- Hartroft, W. Stanley, Vertical File
- Lacy, Paul E., Lecture, Vertical File
- Eby, Charles S., Vertical File
- Virgin, Herbert W., IV, Vertical File
- Lacy, Paul E., Vertical File
- McCordock, Howard A., Vertical File
- Moore, Robert A., Vertical File
- Opie, Eugene L., Vertical File
- Pathology, WUSM Department of, vertical files, 1970-1979, Vertical File
- Pathology, WUSM Department of, vertical files, 1984-89, Vertical File
- Pathology, WUSM Department of, vertical files, pre-1970, Vertical File
- Leo Loeb Papers
- Unanue, Emil R., Vertical File
- Leo Loeb Photographs and Artifacts
- Paul E. Lacy Papers
- Paul E. Lacy Oral History
Rules or conventions
"Describing Archives: A Content Standard, Second Edition (DACS), 2013."
© Copyright 2019 Bernard Becker Medical Library Archives. All rights reserved.