Name and location of repository
Level of description
WU Medical Center, 1950-1959, Vertical File
0.02 Linear Feet
Name of creator
The Washington University Medical Center (WUMC) was incorporated in 1962 and was originally known as Washington University Medical School and Associated Hospitals. As of March 14, 1972, the organization was renamed Washington University Medical Center. The major institutions that make up the WUMC incude: Alvin J. Siteman Cancer Center, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Center for Advanced Medicine, Central Institute for the Deaf, Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College, St. Louis Children's Hospital, St. Louis College of Pharmacy, Washington University School of Medicine.
Scope and content
System of arrangement
Conditions governing access
The Vertical File Collection is open and accessible for research.
Conditions governing reproduction
Users of the collection should read and abide by the Rights and Permissions guidelines at the Bernard Becker Medical Library Archives.
Users of the collection who wish to cite items from this collection, in whole or in part, in any form of publication must request, sign, and return a Statement of Use form to the Archives.
For detailed information regarding use of this collection, contact the Archives and Rare Book Department of the Becker Library (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Item description, Reference Code, Bernard Becker Medical Library Archives, Washington University in St. Louis.
Languages of the material
Scripts of the material
Language and script notes
Immediate source of acquisition
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related archival materials
Rules or conventions
"Describing Archives: A Content Standard, Second Edition (DACS), 2013."
© Copyright 2019 Bernard Becker Medical Library Archives. All rights reserved.